Alpha Online is API-enabled to be seamlessly and effectively integrated with the existing core banking system, to extend the system’s capabilities and services. Alpha Online integrates with third party applications to facilitate SWIFT payment processing and cheque imaging for statements.
Alpha Online provides the capability to view and manage a list of all accounts and account activity, view current balance and generate account statements.
Secure Administration Functionality
The secure administration module allows users to perform key administrative tasks such as:
- Setting up user profiles, with relevant access permissions and privileges
- Creating and editing user accounts and the ability to securely activate or deactivate users
- Password management including ability to reset password, set login attempts and reset security answers
- Setting transaction limits on different roles
- Viewing logs of the customer’s transaction history
The system facilitates transfer transactions such as recurring transfers, interbank and intrabank transfers and ACH processing. It also provides the capability to define and manage transfer templates as well as initiate international transfers using the SWIFT Transfer Request feature.
Our solution’s secure bill payment feature allows set up of payee profiles, with the ability to define recurring or one-time payments to a defined merchant/payee.
Automated email alerts can be set up to notify users during different system processes, such as user registration and password resets.
Alpha Online - Corporate provides a user-friendly messaging system that allows customers to send queries to the bank. This feature also provides the capability to compose a message to be sent to the entire customer base. Messages can be reviewed within a message log and responded to as needed.
The system allows customers to communicate specific requests such as address change requests and full account statements.
Alpha Online incorporates multiple layers of security in both solution development and system access. The system is developed using SSL encryption to ensure data security and retains an access log and session information.
The product utilizes two factor authentication for access, customer validation from the existing system, and also integrates session expiry. Our solution meets all regulatory and compliance standards such as OFAC, World Check, AML and FATCA.
Alpha Online has a built-in reporting functionality via a Customer Dashboard to provide reports on user information, accounts and transactions.
Tools to support and enhance the user experience include:
- Currency exchange calculator
- Currency exchange rate display
- Location marker via Google Maps
- Dedicated point-of-contact and support
- Live chat between customer and bank
- Onboarding of new products
- Cheque deposits
- Email transfers
- Dashboards for customer onboarding details, to facilitate real time decision making